Video tutorial & screenshots
The following review written by one of the Software Informer contributors applies to version 5.2
PHP Runner is a wizard that generates PHP codes to access local or remote databases. This application saves plenty of time for developers, as they won't need to worry about creating forms manually for database operations.
- Easy to install and use.
- Easy to learn.
- Saves time.
- Highly priced.
- Only pre-defined templates can be used, no facility to create your own template.
What's new in version 8.0
- fixed controls in tabs on Add/Edit pages.
What's new in version 8.0 beta
- Multiple database connections (part of Enterprise Edition)
- Import page with columns mapping
- Added Printer page/PDF options (portrait/landscape, fit to page, scale)
What's new in version 7.1
- Charts and reports drilldowns.
- Customizable set of columns per mobile device type.
- New dynamic permissions page.
- Filters with categories and subcategories.
- New multiselect options in Lookup wizard.
- New customizable style of popup windows.
- New login boxes: static, embedded or in popup.
- HTML5 input types .
What's new in version 7.0
- Multiple menus, new menu styles
- Revisions in Visual Editor
- Custom CSS rules
- Google-like search, search results highlighting
- 'Prevent duplicate data' option
- Added datepickers
- View as: Image, option - show list of thumbnails with one large image preview.
- Saving searches in the database for later retrieval
What's new in version 6.2
Multiple files upload, drag-n-drop files upload, automated filtering by file size and extension
Improved column and field resizing in Visual Eidtor
Add custom pages to your application
Mobile pages editing
What's new in version 5.3
The new features for this version are: Tabs/folding sections on Add/Edit/View pages, Display Add/Edit/View pages in popup, Partial (faster) project build, Auto-fill several fields on Add/Edit pages with values from lookup table, Edit control tooltips on Edit/Add pages, Export/import multilanguage labels to CSV file to edited in external editor, Different connection settings for dev/production environment, Revamped event editor. Filtering/search/hide empty events.
What's new in version 3.0
1.Events. Ability to call some PHP code before or after record is edited, deleted, added etc. Modify values before they written to the database, say "no" to record deletion or update, send an email with new data etc.
2.Wizard for new database/tables creation
3.Multiple table aliases. Generate several views for the same database table
4.Encode passwords in database (optionally)
5.Add new items to database-driven drop-down boxes and listboxes on the fly
6.More search modes (and-or search, not search)
7.Major UI redesign. Quick switch between database tables on any page
8.Common header and footer on all pages. Put file named supertop.php to include folder to make it appear on the top of every generated page
9.Multiple records per row layout
PHPRunner lets you create a PHP-based web application with very little coding. It features a WYSIWYG visual editor with drag-and-drop capabilities. You will be able to password-protect the access to your web applications with flexible security and permissioning.
Leave a comment